Saturday, January 5, 2013

Jubilant July!


Here we are at the end of another month! July has been good to us:) Even though our lake home had a fire, and a heat wave swept the nation, we got to celebrate Independence Day, enjoy summer’s bountiful produce, and ring in the Olympic Games! And…I got to eat FRUIT, as I graduated from the Body Ecology Diet! :)
And there’s a lot to look forward to in August! For one, it’s my birthday on the 6th:) But also, the summer is winding down, the weather cooling off a bit, and there will hopefully be a complete healing from my Ulcerative Colitis flare for me. :)
So to give one last Hurrah for the wonderful month of July, I thought I’d “round up”  a dozen of my personal favorite recipes from these past 31 days.
They are ALL gluten and dairy free. Themajority are Vegan. BED = Body Ecology Diet, SCD = Specific Carb Diet
Carrot Dessert Pudding! (GF, V, BED, SCD)
SF Almond Pillow Cookies (GF, BED, SCD)
Pesto Pasta Pie (GF, V, BED)
Spicy Pepper Pie (GF, V, BED, SCD)
Sweet & Tangy Lettuce Wraps (GF, V, BED, SCD)
Cauliflower Crust Pizza (GF, V, BED opt’n, SCD)
Carrot Cake Pancakes (GF, V, BED, SCD)
Well that sums up July! Let’s make it a great August!
See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! They make my day!