Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cauliflower Pizza Party & a Graduation! GF, V, BED, SCD!


Today was a special day. A very special day.
Today, I graduated from the Body Ecology Diet! I have officially been Sugar, Fruit, Dairy, Grain (aside from THE 4), Legume (including peanuts and soy), Starchy Veggie, Sweet Veggie, Mushroom, Tomato, Vinegar (except ACV), Alcohol, and Caffeine Free for exactly Three Months! I can now begin Phase 2!
However, instead of moving onto Phase 2, I am switching to the Specific Carb Diet in order to tackle my Ulcerative Colitis inflammation. Again, this diet is great for people with Colitis, Crohn’s, Celiac, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Autism, Aspergers, and anyone looking to lose a few pounds ;)
SOOOO…this happened today!!!
I had the organic honeycrisp apple I have been dreaming about for the last 3 months. And let me tell you, I’ve never tasted anything so sweet and delicious! I actually cried.


And just for full disclosure, I’m limiting myself to 1 piece of fruit per day for a while, so as not to shock my sugar-free system!


The recipe for this break-through GF, V, BED & SCD Cauliflower Pizza Crust is available in my new e-book cookbook, The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy, available HERE ---> The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy  - Only $2.99!



4 comments:

  1. Is this a single serve pizza crust?

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris! Yes this is a single serve crust. Happy cooking! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just what my family needs: organic, gluten-free pizzas! My father's suffering from diabetes, and yet he couldn't stay away from pizzas and stuff. We tried adjusting the menu, but he didn't respond well. Then again, it's all in the ingredients. We can't keep something like gluten from letting us share a good, exquisite slice.

    IncrediblePizzaIndy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carlene! I'm glad your father will be able to enjoy pizza again:) thanks for stopping by! I appreciate Your kind words! Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments! They make my day!