Saturday, December 29, 2012

Moroccan Maddness


This next recipe was a hit! This beautiful colorful stew was a delight for the eyes as well as the tummy! That and it gave the house a delectable, spicy aroma. One of the great things about this dish was the depth and complexity of flavor. And with the socca bread, you can sop up all the extra sauce! (Don’t be shy!)
I found the recipe for this wonderful Tagine on the Vegetarian Times website.  I substituted golden raisins for currants, and added a few chopped olives.
For the socca, I got the recipe from Healthy Blender Recipes, and only used 1 tablespoon of oil.
I served it over some chewy brown rice. The nuttiness really complimented the stew.
I really hope you give this exotic recipe a try. It will not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! They make my day!