Friday, February 8, 2013

Nemo Noshes!


Hey Hey Happy Tummies!

Who’s ready for NEMO!?! OK…I seriously want to have a word with whoever named this snow storm….Nemo is an adorable little fish, NOT a panic-inducing blizzard!

But I digress. Chances are, we’re going to be snowed in….which only means one thing…

It’s time to snuggle up on the couch, watch some classic chick flicks, and have some cozy snow day eats!

Bring on the recipes!

Fennel & Asparagus Soup! (GF, V, SCD, BED)








Alfresco Bites! (GF, V, BED, SCD)









Sweet Cinnamon Millet Chips! (GF, V Option, BED)



Carrot Cake Bites! (GF, V, SCD)


Well, I'd say THAT should get us through the blizzard!

I hope you're all staying warm during the storm! I bought some ingredients to create a new recipe while I'm cooped up! So keep a lookout for that! 

Until next time!

Here are some of the essential tools I used for these recipes:


2 comments:

  1. Those carrot cake bites look amazing I can't wait to make them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cammie! I hope you love them as much as I did!! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your night!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments! They make my day!