Sunday, October 6, 2013

Autumn Favorites!


Hey Happy Tummies!


I hope everyone had a terrific weekend! I know I did!


My mom was in town and we saw some terrific shows on Broadway: Peter and the Starcatcher, Once and Annie! It was so great to have her visit:)




So since it is FINALLY starting to feel like fall, I thought I’d round up some of my favorite chilly weather favorites!


Enjoy!!




























Alright! See ya next time! ((Big announcement coming soon!))

Have a great day!



Want more GFHT?  You can now get my e-cookbook, The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy for only $2.99 on Amazon!

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderfully delicious!

    I remember when my daughter and I watched Once the movie, it was a rainy Sunday afternoon a few ago and we both cried - best movie EVER, wish I could see the stage version!

    Hope all is OK :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't the storyline just pull at you heart strings?!! Such a good show. Thanks for stopping my, Vicky! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Yay for the fall! All of your seasonal recipes look delicious and I can't wait to hear your announcement! How nice that you and your mom were able to spend some time together :) Those cookies look ridiculously delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I know I am so so so glad it's getting cooker! Halloween is right around the corner!! :) thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments! They make my day!